Terms and Conditions
- Where context so permits, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "The company" shall mean Pure Vans Ltd
- "The purchaser" shall mean the person in whose name the vehicle is ordered.
- "The manufacturer" shall mean the manufacturer of the respective vehicle.
- "The vehicle" shall mean the motor vehicle specified on the Order Online form.
- "The order" shall refer to a completed and submitted online order form, or signed sales order form.
- "The supplier" shall mean the supplying franchise dealer or wholesaler.
- The order is offered by the purchaser and is subject to acceptance and confirmation in writing by the company and/or the supplier.
- The supplier reserves the right to reject any offer with notice in writing and return the deposit in full.
- Should the contract be repudiated the deposit shall be forfeited without prejudice to the company's right to recover from the purchaser by way of damages any loss or expense which the company shall incur by reason of the purchaser's default.
- A deposit may be required by the purchaser to the supplier on confirmation of the order unless otherwise agreed.
- The deposit is non-refundable as detailed in clause 3.1
- Changes to prices
- The company reserves the right to make changes at any time to prices dependant only on changes made by the manufacturer and importer during the model year. The purchaser will be given notice in writing of any changes and will be given the opportunity to void the sale and have the deposit returned in full if required.
- Prices listed are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer.
- Payment for vehicle
- Payment must be made to the supplier by cleared funds, i.e. a bank transfer or bankers' draft, unless already agreed with the supplier.
- No charge will be made for the vehicle to be delivered where the delivery address is within a 100-mile radius of the supplier. Outside this radius a charge may be made. In such cases, the prospective purchaser will be informed prior to the order being placed.
- Changes in tax
- If, after the date of the contract and before delivery to the purchaser, there shall be any increase in the amount of tax payable in respect of the vehicle or any of the accessories or the sale thereof, the company shall give notice in writing and the price of the vehicle shall be increased by said amount unless, within 7 days of notice being given, the purchaser notifies the company that they decline to accept the increase in which case the company shall be under no further liability. The purchaser will be given notice in writing of this change and given the opportunity to void the sale and have the deposit returned in full if required.
- If, after the date of the contract and before delivery to the purchaser, there shall be a reduction in the amount of tax payable in respect of the vehicle or any of the accessories or the sale thereof, the company shall reduce the price of the vehicle accordingly.
- Changes to specifications
- If, for reasons outside of the control of the supplier, a vehicle of the model specified is unable to be supplied, both parties shall be liberated from any further obligations without liability and the deposit of the buyer shall be returned in full.
- Cancellation policy
- If an order is placed with the company which is subsequently cancelled, a fee of £500 will be charged to the purchaser.
- Purchaser's rights
- Nothing herein is intended to affect, nor shall affect, the purchaser's statutory rights.
- The company will endeavour to secure delivery of the goods by the estimated delivery date but does not guarantee the date of delivery and shall not be liable for any claims in respect of delay in delivery. The estimated delivery date is not of the essence of this contract.
- Where the purchaser chooses to amend the delivery address after the conclusion of the contract, the charge for delivery may be subject to alteration and this may incur a small administrative fee at the company's discretion.
- The company acts only as a price-finding service; the actual transaction is between the purchaser and the supplier.
- Vehicle pictures shown on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly represent the vehicle in question.
- This agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Pure Vans Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, our reference number is 667850
We are a Credit Broker not a Lender
Company Registration No. 6978360
273A Corporation Road, Newport, NP19 0FD